Tuesday 10 February 2015

50 Shades of Valentines

I'm looking forward to seeing what drivel that the female-driven media will come out with, after this Valentine's Day.

Remember: the 50 Shades of Grey movie is released this vayjayjay day. You know all the feminists will be wanting to watch it, for their tingles and dripping. BDSM-lite, just the (safe) way that they want it.

Mmmmm I live in New Zealand. One day ahead of the rest of the world. Perhaps I should go troll these femi-whores, walk down the street in my suit and see what they come out with. Or maybe the bars. Would be fuckin' amusing to see how many girls are out there trawling for a Christian Grey for the night, after getting wet at the movies.

Time for a sip of Grand Marnier, in anticipation of the show.

2 comments:

  1. Wear a silk, two-shades-of-gray-checkered tie to some social event or put a photo of yourself wearing one on some dating site and observe female reactions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found something far more worthwhile to do, rather than to dance around in an attempt to try and drop a fuck into a self-entitled me-me-me hoe.

      I had a very good sleep.

      Any rate, according to the word on the street it was very much watered down from the book. It should have been named: 50 Shades of Grey (Lite). You might want to add "poncing" into the title as well.

      Delete