Thursday 22 May 2014

Free Speech

One of the first things that a pissed-off female will do is attempt to silence you. If it is at all in her power you will not be given a moment to speak, share your views, whatever. Hypocritically, she will get pissy if you attempt to shut off the flow of poison from her mouth.

You can't win. I've had that happen to me - she's no longer a friend of mine, I never speak with her, and she knows damn well that I consider her a worthless cunt of the greatest uselessness. It must piss her off too, given that I once gave her nineteen orgasms. Her chances of receiving that pleasure from me again are zero.
If you are afraid to speak against tyranny, then you are already a slave. To attempt to silence a man is to pay him homage, for it is an acknowledgement that his arguments are both impossible to answer and impossible to ignore. -- JBR Yant
Yes indeed, this describes perfectly what happened between us two. The details don't matter, just the end result.

Go ahead and silence me. The more strident you are about it, the closer to the truth I have struck.

PS: Never return to an ex. Rooting through the garbage is not appealing, and there was a reason you dumped her into the waste heap of your disregard.

No comments:

Post a Comment