Friday 19 April 2013

Show us your tits!

Come on girls, don't be shy! Show us your tits!

Ah, it's Friday. During the TGI Friday Jawfest, one of the girls there flashed me - hah! Which leads me down the question of WHY she felt the need to show me her tits, given that her partner was sitting right there...

Was it us guys checking out the girls passing by and indulging in locker-room talk?

Was it the naughty comments about we were making about the waitress? (She likes to play with other girls, which her boyfriend doesn't approve of...I don't care if she plays with other girls, maybe she should dump her boyfriend and go with me...she's getting a little pudgy belly, she's obviously not getting enough sexercise from him...yet I digress.)

Was it about X, who was hitting on me even though she had a boyfriend, because she's a nympho and a slut and a whore? (A real whore I mean, not just calling her a whore.)

Or maybe she just wanted me to have a picture of her tits, since I was taking a photo at the time?

Probably the latter, given that she's a very flirty type. Back when I was shyer, she used to really tease me - I grew calloused about it.

Girls will do that kind of stuff. Flash their tits, give you a brown-eye, whatever. BUT!

Only if they're at least somewhat interested. (Or teasing. Sometimes it's hard to tell which.)

I wonder what her partner thought of that. I showed 'em the picture, she came up with a comment about not knowing how she felt about that being on my phone. I told 'em I had much worse there, then showed 'em a couple that I hadn't deleted as yet.

That made her feel a bit more "neutral" about it. At least, she didn't say anything more, so the distraction was successful.

While I can guess, I cannot tell what was going on in her creepy little mind. Maybe she's got the tingles, maybe not, who cares. If the juices flow at some opportune time, then good.

As always I watch the world pass by, revealing itself to me in myriad little ways - showing the poison that impregnates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment